HVAC Company in Gray, Georgia
Georgia homes need consistent heat and cooling systems. With steamy summer seasons and cold winter nights, a reliable HVAC unit is essential to lowering energy costs. For efficient and reliable repairs, maintenance, and installation, trust Conditioned Air, Inc.
Voted 2022’s Best of the Best, we service Gray, GA, and surrounding communities, but don’t take our word for it, read our reviews. With over eight decades of experience, our technicians look forward to serving you.
With Georgia experiencing cooler nights in the winter, you need reliable heat to keep your family consistently comfortable. Our highly trained teams can assist with your heat pump, furnace, or boiler repairs, as well as new installation.
Our services include:
- Furnace repair: Hear knocking? Seeing leaks or rust? Schedule a service call with our technicians.
- Furnace replacement: Replace your older unit with a cost-saving, energy-efficient version.
- Furnace maintenance: Preventative maintenance extends the life of your furnace (and reduces repair costs).
- Boiler repair: Our responsive staff is available 24/7 for emergency service to get your unit functioning.
- Boiler replacement: We can price an affordable replacement unit and offer special discounted pricing.
Do you need emergency heating service in Gray? Are you considering a replacement HVAC system? Reach us at (478) 742-8768 or use our online form.
Air Conditioning Services
An efficient HVAC system should keep your home or business consistently comfortable year-round. However, older systems can become faulty due to high demand from sweltering hot Georgia summers. For responsive, ice-cold air, contact Conditioned Air.
Our services include:
- Air Conditioner Installation: Specializing in all air conditioner makes and models, we will find the unit that fits your space and budget.
- Air Conditioner Replacement: Upgrade to an energy-efficient model with our flexible financing, low rates, and special promotions.
- Air Conditioner Maintenance: Routine maintenance (filters, coils, cooling fins) is cost-efficient. Our NATE-certified technicians run a full diagnostic test to ensure it’s running.
- Air Conditioner Repair: Avoid breakdowns with our 24/7 emergency repair service to get your unit up and running.
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Repair or Replacing
- There is no cold air, or the airflow is not good
- The unit is rusted, leaking, or moist
- The system is 15 years old or older
- You smell odors (mold, mildew)
- Your repair bills are half the price of a new unit
- Your energy bill suddenly increased
- You hear strange noises (rattling, banging, squealing)
If you need AC repair in Gray, GA, contact Conditioned Air online or at (478) 742-8768.
Why Choose Conditioned Air?
For over 80 years, Conditioned Air has helped Georgia residents with their residential and business heating and cooling solutions. Ranked among Georgia’s best HVAC businesses for eight years, do not leave your repairs and installations to unlicensed strangers.
Fully licensed and insured, we service all brands of HVAC equipment and offer 24/7 emergency service. Whether you need furnace repair, AC maintenance, or other HVAC services, our talented team is available — and we provide special HVAC financing.
Schedule HVAC service in Gray, GA, by contacting Conditioned Air online or at (478) 742-8768.
How Can I Tell if I Should Replace My Heater?
Consider replacing HVAC units 15 years or older to avoid overspending on repairs.
How Do I Prepare My HVAC Unit Before Winter?
Remove blockages, calibrate the thermostat, insulate around your ducts, and check the refrigerant level. For further assistance, schedule a tune-up with an $87 discount coupon.
How Often Should I Change My Filter?
Change your filter every 30 to 90 days or more frequently if you have pets (fur, dander, hair).
Should I Hire a Handyman for an HVAC Leak?
With unlicensed workers, you cannot confirm their training, experience, or insurance. DIY work can even cause more costly problems if projects are done wrong. Our Macon technicians are licensed, bonded, reliable, and available 24/7.
Is an Electric or Gas Furnace Better?
Natural gas furnaces are less expensive, but changing fuel sources can affect your savings. Check with us for rebates and deals.