Heat Pump Repair in the Macon, GA Area
Heat Pump Repair Services in Warner Robins & Bonaire
Heat pumps have continued to become more and more popular for heating and cooling homes in the Middle Georgia area. They’re ideal for southern states with hot summers and mild winters. If you’re an owner of a heat pump, you know that they’re reliable systems and are great for keeping your home comfortable year-round.
Though these units work well most of the time, they, like all other HVAC systems, sometimes need to be repaired. If you’re in need of heat pump repair in the Macon, GA area, look no further than Conditioned Air.
To schedule heat pump repair in Macon, Warner Robins, Bonaire, or the surrounding areas in Middle Georgia, give us a call now at 478-742-8768 or contact us online.
Signs Your Heat Pump Needs Repair
If your heat pump isn’t working well, call our team and schedule heat pump repair immediately. If left unattended, some seemingly small problems may turn into much larger issues in the future. We recommend calling us as soon as possible if your unit:
- Fails to turn on – If your unit refuses to turn on, check the main electrical panel; there’s a chance the circuit breaker tripped and needs to be reset. If that’s not the problem, we recommend scheduling repair immediately.
- Makes strange sounds – Rattling noises coming from your heat pump usually indicate that there’s a problem with loose hardware or a part is out of place. Squealing or grinding noises also indicate that there may be a problem. Regardless, calling in a technician to decipher what the sound means is a safer bet than trying to figure it out on your own.
- Leaks –If you experience a refrigerant leak, you have a serious problem on your hands and should call in a technician immediately. If left unattended, this could lead to your heat pump completely breaking down.
- Has insufficient heat production – If your air ducts become blocked, your heat pump won’t be able to successfully transfer heat from one place to another. Insufficient heat production may also be caused by dust in the air filters, poor refrigerant flow, faulty valves, or dust in the air filters. You should call in a professional to look at your unit and properly diagnose the problem.
- Isn’t cooling or heating your home when it should – Your heat pump unsuccessfully cooling or heating your home is a clear sign that it requires urgent repair.
If you’ve noticed anything listed above, or anything else unusual with your heat pump, call Conditioned Air as soon as possible. We’ll make it a priority to get your unit back to working properly as soon as possible.
For more information about our heat pump repair services, contact us online today.
Schedule Heat Pump Repair in Macon & Throughout Middle Georgia with Conditioned Air
At Conditioned Air, we believe in more than satisfied customers. Our team of highly skilled technicians is trained and knowledgeable on how to diagnose and solve any heat pump problem that you may be experiencing. On every job, big or small, we’ll work hard to exceed your expectations and provide you with excellent customer service.
If you’re in need of heat pump repair, contact us online now or call us at 478-742-8768!
Our Service Area
We provide heat pump repair in Macon, Warner Robins, Bonaire, Perry, Byron, Forsyth, Gray, and the surrounding areas in Middle Georgia.