Dear Conditioned Air Customers,
We are reaching out about the ever-changing COVID-19 situation.
The health and safety of our customers and employees is our number one priority. Our technicians will only enter your home if it is essential to complete repairs to your HVAC system. If it is an emergency call, please let us know ahead of time if you are feeling ill or have traveled abroad recently. If you would prefer, we are happy to reschedule any non-emergency appointments such as maintenance or tune ups.
In addition to the protocols that we are following below, we would like to stress the importance of us having more than a 6 foot radius as we work. We are taking our employees and our clients’ safety to heart and have informed our employees on how to proceed based on the below:
- We reiterated the importance of washing hands frequently – before and after entering each jobsite along with wearing disposable gloves
- Our office common areas are being cleaned and sanitized frequently
- We are encouraging social distancing within the office and promoting it on jobs
- Anyone experiencing any illness will not report to work
- Our fleet vehicles are equipped with disposable gloves and sanitization stations
- Focusing on equipment outside first, and then entering buildings if we were not able to correct the problem from the outside
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Conditioned Air, Inc.