24-Hour HVAC Service in Macon, Georgia
Regardless of the season, it is imperative to have an HVAC system that is reliable and efficient. Even with the best maintenance practices, your heating or cooling system could break down due to normal wear and tear, and it will often happen at the worst possible time.
Whether it is the middle of the night, the weekend, or a holiday, you can count on our team at Conditioned Air, Inc. for fast, professional 24-hour HVAC service. For nearly 80 years, we have been providing quality heating and air conditioning services to Macon residents, including HVAC repairs, routine maintenance, system installations, and replacements. Our NATE-certified technicians have the equipment and knowledge to repair any HVAC problems quickly, minimizing your discomfort and disruptions to your schedule.
For 24-hour emergency HVAC service in Macon, contact Conditioned Air today at (478) 787-6578.
When to Call for Emergency HVAC Service
If your HVAC system has minor problems, such as breakers that trip occasionally or slight reductions in airflow, heating, or cooling performance, emergency service may not be necessary and you may save money by waiting until business hours. However, you should call for emergency HVAC services if you notice any of the following (or anything else out of the ordinary with your HVAC system):
- The system will not turn on. If your system refuses to start during extremely hot or cold weather, it is a good idea to have your system repaired quickly to avoid damage to your home or health problems for those sensitive to extreme temperatures.
- The system is making strange noises. Unusually loud noises like grinding, banging, screeching, or hissing could indicate serious problems such as a damaged compressor or improper combustion.
- Strange smells are coming from the vents. Musty or sour odors could indicate bacterial contamination or mold growth, while smoky or burning smells could indicate electrical problems.
- Water is leaking from the HVAC system. Water leaks could indicate a plumbing problem on a boiler, a clogged condensate drain on an AC unit, or a frozen evaporator coil.
- Electrical contacts are arcing. Any sparks, damaged wire insulation, or burning smells could indicate serous electrical problems.
- The carbon monoxide alarm is sounding. Carbon monoxide can be extremely dangerous and is typically released by backdrafting appliances, a damaged heat exchanger, or a leaking flue. A professional should be called immediately.
At Conditioned Air, our experts can diagnose your system quickly and offer the most affordable, reliable repair options for the situation.
Our 24-Hour HVAC Repair in Middle Georgia
HVAC problems are never convenient, especially if they happen during extreme weather, outside of business hours, or over the weekend. At Conditioned Air, our friendly, talented technicians are available 24 hours a day for help with all your heating and cooling problems, including:
- Startup problems
- Reduced performance or airflow
- Compressor or blower motor failures
- Frozen AC condenser or evaporator coils
- Refrigerant leaks
- Furnace or boiler combustion problems
- Flue or heat exchanger leaks
- Moisture or condensate drain problems
- Electrical or thermostat problems
We also offer complete HVAC system replacements if repairs are not possible or cost-effective.
Schedule Emergency Heating & Cooling Services in Macon with Conditioned Air
At Conditioned Air, we believe in more than satisfied customers. Our team of highly skilled technicians are trained and knowledge on how to diagnose and solve any HVAC problem that you may be experiencing. On every job, big or small, we’ll work hard to exceed your expectations and provide you with excellent customer service.
Areas in Georgia that we service include: Bonaire, Byron, Forsyth, Gray, Macon, Perry, and Warner Robins.
If you’re in need of 24-hour HVAC services in Middle Georgia, contact us online now or call us at (478) 787-6578!