Emergency HVAC Services & 24-Hour AC Repair in Macon, Georgia
Regardless of the season, it is imperative to have an HVAC system that is reliable and efficient. Even with the best maintenance practices, your heating or cooling system could break down due to normal wear and tear, and it will often happen at the worst possible time.
Whether it is the middle of the night, the weekend, or a holiday, you can count on our team at Conditioned Air, Inc. for fast, professional 24-hour AC repair or emergency HVAC service. For nearly 80 years, we have been providing quality heating and air conditioning services to Macon residents, including HVAC repairs, routine maintenance, system installations, and replacements. Our NATE-certified technicians have the equipment and knowledge to repair any HVAC problems quickly, minimizing your discomfort and disruptions to your schedule.
For 24-hour HVAC repair in Macon and the surrounding areas in Middle Georgia, contact Conditioned Air today at (478) 787-6578.
When to Call for Emergency HVAC Service
If your HVAC system has minor problems, such as breakers that trip occasionally or slight reductions in airflow, heating, or cooling performance, emergency service may not be necessary and you may save money by waiting until business hours. However, you should call for emergency HVAC services if you notice any of the following (or anything else out of the ordinary with your HVAC system):
- The system will not turn on. If your system refuses to start during extremely hot or cold weather, it is a good idea to have your system repaired quickly to avoid damage to your home or health problems for those sensitive to extreme temperatures.
- The system is making strange noises. Unusually loud noises like grinding, banging, screeching, or hissing could indicate serious problems such as a damaged compressor or improper combustion.
- Strange smells are coming from the vents. Musty or sour odors could indicate bacterial contamination or mold growth, while smoky or burning smells could indicate electrical problems.
- Water is leaking from the HVAC system. Water leaks could indicate a plumbing problem on a boiler, a clogged condensate drain on an AC unit, or a frozen evaporator coil.
- Electrical contacts are arcing. Any sparks, damaged wire insulation, or burning smells could indicate serious electrical problems.
- The carbon monoxide alarm is sounding. Carbon monoxide can be extremely dangerous and is typically released by backdrafting appliances, a damaged heat exchanger, or a leaking flue. A professional should be called immediately.
At Conditioned Air, our experts can diagnose your system quickly and offer the most affordable, reliable repair options for the situation.
Are you wondering if you should schedule emergency HVAC services in Macon or the surrounding areas? Call us at (478) 787-6578 to find out!
24-Hour AC Repair in Macon, GA
Nothing’s worse than a broken air conditioner during a Georgia summer, but don’t worry! Conditioned Air’s 24-hour AC repair service will come to the rescue! Our team is fully equipped to serve your emergency cooling system needs, including:
- Compressor or blower motor failures
- Frozen AC condenser or evaporator coils
- Refrigerant leaks
- Moisture or condensate drain problems
- Electrical or thermostat problems
Emergency Heating Repair in Macon, GA
In addition to 24-hour AC repair services, Conditioned Air can handle all of your emergency furnace and boiler needs in the Middle Georgia area as well. Heating system problems are never convenient, especially if they happen during an especially cold evening, on a holiday, or over the weekend. At Conditioned Air, our friendly, talented technicians are available 24 hours a day for help with all your heating problems, including:
- Startup problems
- Reduced performance or airflow
- Furnace or boiler combustion problems
- Flue or heat exchanger leaks
We also offer complete HVAC system replacements if repairs are not possible or cost-effective.
Schedule Emergency Heating & Cooling Services in Middle Georgia with Conditioned Air
At Conditioned Air, we believe in more than satisfied customers. Our team of highly skilled technicians is trained and knowledge on how to diagnose and solve any HVAC problem that you may be experiencing. On every job, big or small, we’ll work hard to exceed your expectations and provide you with excellent customer service. Stop asking yourself, “Where can I find 24-hour HVAC services near me?” The answer is Conditioned Air!
If you’re in need of 24-hour HVAC services in Middle Georgia, contact us online now or call us at (478) 787-6578!
Our Service Area
Bonaire, Byron, Forsyth, Gray, Macon, Perry, Warner Robins, and throughout Middle Georgia.