Heating Repair in Macon, GA & the Surrounding Areas
Georgia experiences lasting heat waves, with temperatures often soaring above 90 degrees. Winter can be equally uncomfortable, particularly when the region experiences snow. You need powerful HVAC technologies to keep you comfortable and productive. We handle all the region’s HVAC, boiler, and furnace requirements. Our friendly team serves Macon, GA, and the surrounding areas. Our heating services include:
- Heat pumps
- Ductless mini-splits
- And more!
If you need heating repair for your Middle Georgia home, call Conditioned Air at 478-742-8768 or contact us online!
Furnace & Boiler Services
Today’s furnaces and boilers are more efficient than ever before. Both technologies offer rapid heating, so if you don’t have innovative technology, they’re a quick way to prepare your home for the coming evening. Our team is highly skilled at repairing both systems. They can spot subtle cues that lesser companies miss. They’re up to date on their required wiring, circuits, safety features, and codes, so you can trust that you’re in excellent hands.
Call our repair crew at 478-742-8768 or schedule a service online if your heating system isn’t behaving as it should.
Heating Repair Services
When an HVAC emergency disrupts your life, we’ll restore your climate control before you have time to put on an extra sweater. We repair various HVAC equipment, from innovative mini-splits to traditional boilers and furnaces.
Contact our repair team at 478-742-8768 to schedule an appointment today!
Signs You Need Heating Repair
An impending breakdown doesn’t always make itself evident through catastrophic symptoms. Sometimes, the signs are subtle, so it’s important to know what to look for. Consider repair services if:
- You hear strange noises: These sounds could mean there’s a loose component within the system. The noises could range from clanking or banging sounds or screeching sounds.
- You smell unusual odors: Bad or foul smells could mean you have unwelcome moisture in your system. This could also be the sign of a gas leak requiring immediate repair.
- There are cold spots in parts of your home: If you notice that one room is warm while another is drafty or cool, your heating system might be struggling to distribute the heat evenly throughout your home. Your ductwork could also be to blame.
- Your system is short-cycling or constantly running: Short-cycling is when your system turns on and off for short periods. If this happens, the system’s heat exchanger may be the issue. A clogged filter could be to blame if your system constantly runs without turning off.
- Your electricity bill is higher than usual: If your electric bill is higher than average without an apparent cause, your HVAC system could be to blame. This increase could mean that your heating system is working overtime to heat your home and needs repair.
24/7 Emergency Services in Macon, GA
When your HVAC system breaks down in the middle of an extreme weather spell, you can’t afford to wait for a repair team. Conditioned Air Inc. can offer immediate service through our 24/7 Macon team. We work on holidays and weekends because breakdowns don’t wait for Monday morning.
For 24/7 emergency heating repair, don’t wait to call Conditioned Air at 478-742-8768!
Commercial Heating Repair Services
If your commercial HVAC system fails in the middle of a cold snap, don’t let Old Man Winter take hold of your comfort. We can handle the complexities and scope of commercial heating technologies. Our 24/7 repair services will ensure you never lose trade due to a heating disruption.
Contact our team online or call 478-742-8768 for commercial heating repair services in Macon or the surrounding areas!
Why Choose Conditioned Air Inc?
Conditioned Air has provided exceptional HVAC services since 1938. We believe that goodwill and generosity are essential traits in business, so we do so with integrity when we serve you. Our technicians are dedicated to their work and on call 24 hours a day.
Schedule a repair service with Conditioned Air in Middle Georgia by calling 478-742-8768 or contacting us online.
Heating Repair FAQs
How often should I have my HVAC system serviced?
Your central AC or HVAC system needs a service every year before the coming season. We suggest a biannual maintenance schedule if you rely on a heat pump or mini-split for both summer and winter.
Do I need a programmable thermostat?
A programmable thermostat provides more than mere convenience. It also gives you total control over your climate management. This can reduce energy bills and add to your system’s service life.
What are the benefits of routine maintenance?
Dirt, day-to-day operation, and a lack of lubrication can age your HVAC system. Routine maintenance attacks the problem from two angles: cleaning and lubricating your parts and undoing signs of wear and tear. Annual maintenance can:
- Improve your energy efficiency, bringing down your utility bills
- Help your system to outlive its service life — a clean, lubricated, and repaired system suffers from far less wear and tear
- Improve safety by checking your electrical connections and reducing overheating that can lead to fires
- Prevent disruptions by catching problems before they lead to widespread repairs