AC Repair in the Macon, GA Area
When it comes to air conditioning dependability and performance, AC repair in Macon and Middle Georgia is something you don’t want to take lightly. After all, your comfort depends on it! That’s why the team at Conditioned Air is dedicated to providing the best possible service to our customers. We understand that it can be a major inconvenience when your AC isn’t working properly. We offer various air conditioning services to help get your system up and running again. From emergency repairs to routine maintenance, we’re here to help!
If you need AC repair near Macon, Perry, Forsyth and the surrounding areas, call us at 478-742-8768 or contact us online. We’ll be happy to discuss your options and help get your system back up and running!
24/7 Emergency Repairs
You can’t always predict when your air conditioner will need repairs. That’s why Conditioned Air offers 24/7 emergency AC repair services in Macon and the surrounding areas. No matter what time of day or night it is, our team of certified HVAC technicians will be there to help. We understand that a broken air conditioner can be a major inconvenience, so we offer fast and efficient service that will get your home or business back to being comfortable in no time.
If you require emergency AC repair, don’t hesitate to call 478-742-8768 or contact us online to schedule an appointment. We’re always available to help!
Signs You Need AC Repair
If you live in a warm climate, you know how important it is to have a functional air conditioner. It keeps your home comfortable during the hot summer months, helps improve your indoor air quality, and keeps your family healthy.
Unfortunately, AC units don’t last forever, and they can sometimes need repairs. That’s why it’s essential to be on the lookout for signs that your AC unit may need some TLC. Here are five signs to watch out for:
- Your AC unit is making strange noises: If you notice that your AC unit is making strange noises, it’s time to call in a professional. Strange noises can indicate something wrong with the unit’s compressor or fan.
- Your AC unit isn’t cooling your home like it used to: If you notice that your AC unit isn’t cooling your home as effectively as it used to, this is another sign that it needs to be repaired.
- You have high energy bills: If you notice that your energy bills are suddenly high, it could be because your AC unit is working overtime to try to cool your home. This is a sign that you need to call a professional for repairs.
- There is water leakage around the AC unit: If you notice any water leakage around your AC unit, this could signify a significant problem. It could be something as simple as a loose hose or something more serious like a refrigerant leak.
- You’ve noticed ice forming on your AC unit: If you see ice or frost buildup on your AC unit, it’s time to call a repair technician. This is usually a sign of a refrigerant leak, which can cause severe damage to your AC unit if it’s not fixed promptly.
If you’ve noticed any of these signs, contact Conditioned Air online or call us at 478-742-8768.
Why Choose Conditioned Air as Your AC Contractor?
Look no further than Conditioned Air if you’re looking for quality air conditioning and heating services in Macon, Byron, Warner Robins, and the surrounding areas. We’ve been providing top-notch HVAC services to our customers for over 80 years, we are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, and our team of NATE-certified technicians is available 24/7 to help with all your needs. Whether you need a new AC unit installed or your furnace repaired, we’re here to help.
Air Conditioning Repair Frequently Asked Questions
What should I check before calling for AC repairs?
Check breakers, filters, and float switches before calling a professional. Simple issues like a power outage or dead batteries in the thermostat may often be behind your AC issues.
How often should the air conditioner filters be changed?
Our team recommends changing your AC filters monthly (or at least checking them every month).
Should I turn the AC unit off or set it to a higher temperature when we are gone?
It is better to leave your AC unit at a higher temperature while you are gone. If you turn your system off, your system works harder when turned back on.
What should I set my thermostat to if I want to save energy?
Generally, for energy efficiency, your thermostat should be set to a higher temperature in the summer and a lower temperature in the winter. However, you want to make certain that you stay comfortable (and safe) during those summer highs and winter lows. Your home’s energy efficiency can also depend on insulation, the air ducts and filters, and if you have ceiling fans to help circulate the air.
What is the typical life span of an air conditioning unit?
Air conditioning units can last anywhere from 10 to 25 years, depending on the upkeep and maintenance of the system. The unit will likely require minor repairs during that time, but you should not need to replace a system frequently. Conditioned Air can help you properly maintain your AC unit to ensure that your unit lasts!