NATE-Certified Technicians Serving Macon & Middle Georgia
When you’re looking to hire an HVAC contractor to install, repair, or maintain the heating and cooling system in your home or business, you want the very best. Not only are you looking for a fair price, you expect the technicians you allow into your home or office space to be highly knowledgeable, efficient, and trustworthy. That’s why Conditioned Air, Inc. entrusts only NATE-certified employees with the responsibility of handling all of our customers’ HVAC needs in Macon and Middle Georgia.
Call us today at 478-787-6578 to schedule a NATE-certified technician to install, repair, or maintain the HVAC system in your in Macon home or business.
What Is NATE Certification?
North American Technician Excellence (NATE) is the largest independent non-profit organization in the U.S. dedicated to the certification of professionals in the HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) and refrigeration trades. NATE trains technicians in the following specialties and grants certifications to participants who master real-world working expertise in their respective fields:
- Air conditioning
- Heat pumps
- Gas furnaces
- Oil furnaces
- Commercial refrigeration
- Air distribution
There are more than 30,000 NATE-certified HVACR experts in the U.S. today. Conditioned Air, Inc. is a proud employer of NATE-certified technicians in our Macon headquarters.
What Are the Benefits of Hiring NATE-Certified Contractors?
Benefits of hiring NATE-certified contractors include:
- Better energy efficiency – The U.S. Department of Energy estimates that faulty HVAC installation reduces the energy efficiency of the equipment by nearly 30 percent. NATE-certified technicians have the know-how to correctly install your equipment, which saves the environment and reduces your monthly energy bills.
- Longer equipment lifespan – A NATE-certified technician has a comprehensive skill set in evaluating all of the components of an HVAC system. This knowledge allows the technician to diagnose and correct potential problems earlier, saving wear and tear on your equipment and extending the overall lifespan of your costly investment.
- Better home comfort – Stable indoor temperatures and humidity control are paramount to feeling comfortable in your home or business. NATE-certified technicians know that choosing the correct size HVAC unit and installing it perfectly is the key to your overall comfort.
- Improved indoor air quality – Poor air quality in your home or business can take a toll on your health by causing allergy and asthma flare-ups, headaches, and other respiratory problems. A NATE-certified technician is trained in assessing the condition of air filters, ductwork, and other system components that may be lowering the air quality and correct the problem quickly and efficiently.
- Fewer repairs and call-backs – NATE-certified technicians know how to diagnose and fix HVAC problems the first time. Not only do they possess the expertise to fix faulty equipment, they also spot potential areas of concern before they become a major problem. This knowledge not only keeps your system working at peak efficiency, it saves you money by eliminating repeated calls for service.
- Expert tips plus peace of mind – You can stop worrying about the condition of your HVAC equipment when you know it’s being taken care of by a NATE-certified technician. Not only will your heating and cooling system run like a top, you’re just a phone call away from expert advice if you have a question about changing air filters, reducing your energy bills, or anything specific to the HVAC system in your home or business.
NATE-Certified Technicians in Macon & Middle Georgia
At Conditioned Air, Inc., we understand the value of hiring knowledgeable NATE-certified technicians. To schedule an installation, repair, or maintenance visit from one of our experts, contact us today.