Furnace Service in Macon, GA
At Conditioned Air, Inc., our certified HVAC specialists know furnaces inside and out. Whether you need furnace repairs, maintenance, installation, or replacement, we are happy to put our skills and expertise to work for you. We feature Carrier products, and it’s our pleasure to show you how these reliable furnace systems can keep you warm and comfortable year after year.
We have been servicing our friends and neighbors in the community since 1938. Our company is built on a foundation of integrity, expertise, and service. Our heating, ventilating, and air conditioning company specialists are skilled professionals with a commitment to service and a dedication to quality that few HVAC contractors can match.
If you are in need of furnace services, contact our team today, either by calling 478-742-8768 or contacting our team online for more information or to schedule service.
Signs Your Furnace Needs Service
Although a furnace can break down without warning, in many cases, there will be signs of a problem beforehand, allowing you to call a professional before it fails completely and leaves you in the cold. If you notice any of the following symptoms in your furnace, contact our team at Conditioned Air as soon as possible:
- Startup problems
- Frequent on-and-off cycling
- Shutting down before reaching your desired temperature
- Reduced heat output or airflow
- Uneven temperatures or cold spots
- Combustion or ignition problems
- Unusual sounds like grinding or banging
- Musty, sour, or burning plastic odors
- Loose or damaged electrical connections
- Frequently tripped furnace breakers
- A malfunctioning thermostat
- Poor air quality or excessive household dust
Our experts will inspect your furnace and discuss the best possible solutions for your budget and the situation. We have the latest diagnostic equipment to find the cause of the problem quickly and accurately. Our experienced technicians will educate you on the issue and resolve it quickly so your home can be back up and running during the cold winter months.
If you think that your furnace needs a repair or other service, contact our team today by either calling 478-742-8768 or by contacting our team online.
Furnace Repair in Macon, GA
Our technicians have extensive experience with furnaces from most major brands. We offer affordable, effective furnace repairs that can meet warranty requirements. We can handle almost any common furnace problem, including:
- Startup and heating problems
- Thermostat and control circuit failures
- Dirty flame sensors or thermocouple failures
- Pilot light or electronic igniter problems
- Combustion problems or flue leaks
- Dirty or corroded burners
- Blower motor or fan failures
- And more!
Furnace Replacement & Installation Services
After giving years of service and sustaining several repairs, a furnace will eventually have to be replaced.
At Conditioned Air, we recommend a furnace replacement when:
- You’re no longer getting quality heating. Sometimes a tired old furnace can’t keep up with your comfort needs anymore. If you’re tired of struggling to stave off the winter chill, replacing is the best choice.
- You need to repair services too frequently. Find yourself calling in for repair every time the fall and winter seasons come around? You shouldn’t have to! Repair costs can mount up fast and can quickly become overwhelming. In this case, a furnace replacement will save you tons of stress and money.
- Heating costs are abnormally high. Utility costs tend to hit a sort of middle road, where they fluctuate very little. A spike of even 10% to 20% is a problem; looking into a replacement is the first step to saving money on utility costs.
- It’s time to upgrade. How old is your furnace? If you said 10 years or more, you’re missing out! Outdated furnaces tend to need repair very often, and beyond that, they just cost more to use. Modern Carrier furnace systems are top of the line in energy efficiency, bringing you more comfort for less.
We are a factory-authorized Carrier dealer and offer complete installation, maintenance, and repair services for Carrier products, including their full line of furnaces. Our replacement and installation services will exceed in satisfaction.
For more information about Carrier products or to inquire about replacement and installation, contact our team today by calling 478-742-8768 or by contacting our team online.
Furnace Maintenance Services
There are many homes in Georgia that rely on furnaces to stay at a comfortable temperature when it gets colder outside. Though furnaces are a reliable source of heat, they can only work at peak efficiency if maintenance is done every year. Not only does this increase the efficiency of the unit, but it also lowers the chance that they’ll need to be repaired in the future.
We offer a preventive maintenance agreement that can help you stay up to date on the routine tune-ups that every heating system, new or old, requires to continue running smoothly year after year. With routine maintenance done by Conditioned Air, you are guaranteed that your unit will be working as efficiently as possible.
For more information about our furnace maintenance services, contact the skilled team today by calling 478-742-8768 or by contacting our team online.
The Trusted Furnace Services in Macon, GA
You can trust that our NATE-certified employees will perform each service with excellent customer service and the knowledge to do the job correctly. We are experienced in heating and air conditioning systems for homeowners in Macon, Georgia, and we’ve been trusted in the community for many years.
For trusted furnace repair, replacement, installation, and maintenance services in Macon, Georgia, area, contact our team today by calling 478-742-8768 or by contacting our team online.
FAQs About Furnaces
How Long Does the Typical Furnace Last?
A well-built, well-maintained furnace will provide reliable operation for 15 to 20 years. The more diligent you are with repairs and maintenance, the longer your system will operate.
Does My Furnace Need Service Every Year?
Absolutely! Ideally, it would be best if you had your furnace serviced twice per year: once in the spring at the end of the heating season and once in the fall before it begins. This schedule allows your HVAC technician to make minor adjustments and repairs before causing a failure that can leave you cold.
Does Duct Cleaning Improve Furnace Efficiency?
Duct cleaning does help improve furnace efficiency. This helps ensure the air being pulled into the furnace is clean and free of debris that can clog the filter and diminish the airflow. Similarly, don’t forget to change your filters regularly.
What Are the Most Common Signs of Furnace Failure?
Furnaces will let you know that parts are failing and the system is about to go down. The most common signs of impending furnace failure include:
- Yellow burner flames
- Visible rust on the furnace
- Moisture collecting on the furnace
- Unexplained increases in monthly heating bills
- Increases furnace repair frequency
- Odd odors, such as rotten eggs, burning rubber, or electrical smells
- Strange noises, including banging, clanking, screeching, or thumping
If you notice any of these signs, it is important to schedule furnace maintenance as soon as possible to prevent further damage to your system.
Does Homeowners Insurance Cover Furnace Replacement?
Most homeowners insurance policies do not cover furnace replacement unless it’s caused by events covered by the policy, such as natural disasters, fire, earthquake, etc. However, most insurers offer riders that will cover repairs, maintenance, and replacement.
Contact Conditioned Air, Inc. at 478-742-8768 for more information about furnaces and the furnace services we offer in Macon and Middle Georgia. Whether you need furnace repair, furnace installation, or furnace maintenance, it’s our pleasure to assist you.