Ductless Mini-Split Repair in Macon, GA & Nearby Areas
Ductless mini-splits have become a popular alternative to traditional central air conditioners due to their compact size, ease of installation, optional heating, and lack of energy-wasting ductwork. They are also reliable, with many systems lasting well over 10 or 15 years, but they will need occasional repair as individual parts wear during normal operation.
When you have a problem with your ductless mini-split, you can count on our team at Conditioned Air, Inc. for help. We offer complete repair and maintenance services, as well as system replacements and 24-hour emergency service. Since 1938, we have been providing quality heating and cooling services to homeowners throughout Middle Georgia region, and we are committed to providing the highest quality service and craftsmanship to our customers.
For more information about our ductless mini-split repair services in the Macon, GA, area, contact us online today or give us a call at 478-742-8768!
Signs That Your Ductless Mini-Split Needs Repairs
A ductless mini-split system usually includes an outdoor condenser unit with a built-in compressor, one or more indoor air handlers that include an evaporator, air filter, and fan, plus a few refrigerant lines and electrical cables that connect everything together. They are relatively simple systems, and when problems happen, there will often be clear signs, such as:
- Higher utility bills: If your electricity bills suddenly spike, there may be a problem with your ductless mini-split that is making it work harder to keep you comfortable, increasing your overall energy usage.
- Reduced performance: When your system is not cooling or heating properly, it may be due to low refrigerant, a clogged air filter, or dirty coils.
- Frequent cycling: If you ductless mini-split starts turning on and off more frequently than normal, there may be airflow problems, dirty coils, or low refrigerant.
- Strange noises or smells: Unusual noises could indicate mechanical problems with your system, and dusty or sour odors may indicate bacteria or mold growth.
- Frozen coils: Poor airflow, dirty coils, or low refrigerant could reduce the system’s ability to absorb heat, allowing ice to form on the coils.
- Water leaks: Water leaks can be caused by a clogged condensate drain or by a frozen coil as it defrosts.
If you notice any of these problems, contact our team at Conditioned Air. Our HVAC experts will inspect your system and offer the best repair options for your budget and the situation.
Our Ductless Mini-Split Repair Services
At Conditioned Air, our NATE-certified technicians have extensive training and experience, ensuring that we can diagnose and repair your ductless mini-split problems quickly and effectively. This includes the most common problems, such as:
- Startup problems
- Inadequate heating or cooling performance
- Airflow problems
- Dirty coils or air filters
- Refrigerant leaks or improper levels
- Frozen coils
- Clogged condensate drain
- Failed start capacitors or relays
- Compressor problems
- Damaged system fans
Have an Emergency? Choose Conditioned Air, Inc. Today!
At Conditioned Air, we believe in more than satisfied customers. Our team of highly skilled technicians are trained and knowledge on how to diagnose and solve any ductless mini-split problem that you may be experiencing. On every job, big or small, we’ll work hard to exceed your expectations and provide you with excellent customer service.
Areas in Georgia that we service include: Bonaire, Byron, Forsyth, Gray, Macon, Perry, and Warner Robins. If you’re in need of ductless mini-split repair in Middle Georgia, contact us online now or call us at 478-742-8768!