Furnace Repair in Macon, GA
Furnace Repair Services in Warner Robins, Bonaire & the Surrounding Areas
When temperatures begin to drop in Georgia, many rely on furnaces to keep their homes warm. Though furnaces are a reliable HVAC system, they, like all other units, sometimes experience problems and need repair. If your unit begins to work less efficiently or completely breaks down, you can trust our team at Conditioned Air, Inc. to get it back to working properly.
To schedule furnace repair in Macon, Warner Robins, Bonaire, or the surrounding areas, give us a call at (478) 787-6578 or contact us online today!
Signs You Need Furnace Repair in Macon
Recognizing when your furnace needs repair isn’t always easy, especially depending on the model. Here at Conditioned Air we specialize in servicing Carrier HVAC systems. Sometimes your unit will begin to do small things that, if noticed, should be red flags to you. Some of the most common things you may experience that indicate you have a problem are:
- Strange odors – If you notice a slight burning smell when you turn your furnace on for the first time in a while, that’s normal. If that smell doesn’t go away or if a strange smell comes from your unit suddenly, you need to call in a professional.
- Difficulty starting your unit – As furnaces get older, they begin working less efficiently. If it takes multiple attempts to start your unit, we recommend scheduling a repair.
- Unusual noises – Though no furnace is completely silent, if you begin to hear loud and persistent noises, your unit likely needs to be fixed. Whistling or squealing noises may indicate that you have a problem with your belt or fan.
- Poor air quality – A poorly maintained furnace can have a direct impact on the air quality in your home. There’s a chance that it has dirt and bacteria moving throughout your home and could negatively affect your family’s allergies. This problem can sometimes be fixed by replacing a filter, but you should call in a technician and have it looked at just in case.
- Colder air or uneven heating – If some rooms in your home feel warmer than others, or the air overall feels colder, you likely have a problem with your furnace or ductwork. Scheduling furnace repair should be your next move.
- Higher energy bills – If your energy bill is higher than you anticipate, your furnace may be working less efficiently than normal and requires professional repair.
If you notice any of the things listed above or anything else unusual happening with your furnace, contact Conditioned Air immediately and schedule your repair.
For more information on furnace repair in Macon, Warner Robins, Bonaire, and the surrounding areas in Middle Georgia, give us a call now at (478) 787-6578!
Why You Should Choose Conditioned Air for Furnace Repair Service in Macon
Our heating repair crew has undergone extensive training in every aspect of a furnace repair. We possess the knowledge and experience to complete your job quickly and efficiently. In the event of an emergency, our technicians are on call 24 hours a day and can be quickly dispatched anywhere within a 60-mile radius of Macon, GA to handle your furnace repair. If your repair need isn’t urgent, our crew will still respond quickly during normal business hours.
If you’re in need of furnace repair in Macon, Warner Robins, Bonaire, or the surrounding areas in Middle Georgia, contact us online or give us a call at (478) 787-6578 today!
Our Service Area
We provide furnace repair in Macon, Warner Robins, Bonaire, Perry, Byron, Forsyth, Gray, and the surrounding areas in Middle Georgia.