Boiler Services for Macon, GA Homeowners
Including Maintenance, Repair, Replacement & Installation Services
Boilers can keep your home at a comfortable temperature when the weather gets cold, but like all other heating systems, they sometimes need a little help. Whether your boiler needs maintenance or routine repairs, we are able to provide service so you can continue to make your home comfortable.
At Conditioned Air, Inc., we offer complete services for boilers and related equipment, including available 24-hour emergency HVAC service. Since 1938, we have been serving homeowners throughout Macon, Georgia, and our talented technicians have the expertise to diagnose and repair any boiler problem.
For fast, professional boiler repairs in the Macon area, contact Conditioned Air either online at 478-742-8768 today!
Regular boiler maintenance prevents downtime and increases efficiency to save you money. Homeowners in Middle Georgia can rely on Conditioned Air to keep their home comfortable during the colder months. We start by running a boiler efficiency diagnostic and then visually inspect the boiler unit to ensure it is working correctly. During our maintenance call, we will fix any boiler issues to ensure your boiler system is running perfectly.
Start your boiler maintenance routine with Conditioned Air by calling (478) 787-6578 or by contacting us online today!
Boiler Repair Services
Sometimes, your boiler malfunctions noticeably and other times, these problems are harder to spot. If simple issues start to arise, a simple repair can keep other issues from happening. By knowing when to call a commercial boiler technician, you can save hundreds of dollars or more by avoiding higher operating costs, more in-depth repairs, or even an entire boiler replacement.
You should call a professional if you notice any of the following:
- High utility costs – A boiler that is running improperly will often use more energy, increasing your utility costs.
- Reduced heat output – If your home is colder than normal or has uneven temperatures from room to room, there may be a problem with the boiler. This may indicate that you have dirty burners, improper water levels, or plumbing restrictions.
- Frequent cycling – When the boiler turns on and off frequently, there could be a problem with heat loss, water levels, system pressure, or a malfunctioning safety system.
- Strange noises – Gurgling noises could indicate air in the system, while thumps or banging sounds could indicate combustion problems.
- Leaks – Water leaks near the boiler, in the plumbing system, or near radiators, baseboard heaters, or in-floor heating systems could cause significant damage to your home.
- CO alarms – If your carbon monoxide detector starts sounding, it indicates your boiler may be releasing dangerous levels of carbon monoxide and should be repaired immediately.
At Conditioned Air, when your boiler needs repair, we have a solution. With a malfunctioning boiler in the cooler months in Macon, GA you and your family can be left uncomfortable. However, with a repair by us, you can be guaranteed that your home will remain comfortable.
Contact our team today for a boiler repair or inspection services by contacting us online or by calling 478-742-8768!
Boiler Replacement & Installation
Boilers are reliable, long-lasting heating systems that are now designed to be more efficient than ever! Boilers can last well over a decade but will need to be replaced eventually. A boiler replacement and installation service do carry an upfront cost, but it will pay off in the long run: A more efficient system will garner lower energy bills, and a new boiler will require few repairs.
If you choose to upgrade your boiler, our team at Conditioned Air can provide an energy-efficient, professional installation that will help your boiler last as long as possible.
Our boiler replacement process includes:
- Removing the old boiler
- Calculating heating loads
- Selecting a boiler of the correct type and output
- Installing the boiler and related components
- Testing the performance of the system
For a boiler replacement and installation service, contact our team today by contacting us online or by calling 478-742-8768!
Schedule a Boiler Service in Macon, GA Today
Our NATE-certified technicians are ready to service your boiler today. We are built on the foundation of integrity, expertise, and service. We’re well known for our quality work, professional standards, and expertise in HVAC. We always follow our core values to ensure we treat our customers and employees the way we would want to be treated.
Contact Conditioned Air for not only exceptional work, but also exceptional customer service for boiler services. Get started today by contacting us online or by calling 478-742-8768!