HVAC Solutions for Restaurants
Proper temperature regulation and airflow in your restaurant is vital to your diners’ comfort and your employees’ health and happiness. Conditioned Air has 80+ years of experience providing commercial and industrial HVAC services in Middle Georgia, so we’re well versed in designing customized HVAC solutions to help make your establishment a clean, comfortable, and pleasant environment for employees and patrons alike. We design and manage customized HVAC solutions to keep your customers coming back again and again.
For more information about our commercial HVAC services for restaurants, call us at (478) 238-8214 or contact us online. We proudly serve commercial HVAC clients in several areas in Middle Georgia, including Macon, Bonaire, and Perry, Georgia.
The Importance of HVAC for Restaurants
HVAC plays a critical role in the success of your restaurants, and not just because it keeps your customers comfortable. Restaurants present many unique challenges when it comes to climate control:
- Dining Room Temperature – Your amazing food pairs well with a side of comfortable climate. If your diners are sweating or shivering, they won’t focus on your signature dish and will want to leave before they order dessert. Keep your dining room consistently comfortable for birthday dinners, business meetings, first dates, and anniversary celebrations.
- Kitchen Temperature – Kitchens tend to run far hotter than the other parts of a restaurant. This means they need extra attention to maintain a workable atmosphere. A sweltering kitchen not only makes your cooks sweaty and miserable, it also impacts their productivity. Not to mention, if your employees can’t stand the heat, they really might get out of the kitchen – for good!
- Ventilation – No one wants to smell salmon being seared while they eat their crème brûlée. Keep smoke, steam, and food odors in the kitchen and out of the dining room with proper restaurant ventilation.
- Indoor Air Quality – Steaming, boiling, and braising large quantities of food adds significant humidity to your restaurant’s indoor air. A well-designed restaurant HVAC system will keep humidity low so your diners don’t have to eat in a musty environment. It also prevents mold and mildew growth that could contribute to unpleasant odors in your restaurant.
- Food Preservation – Food will spoil more quickly in your dry storage if your heat and humidity levels are out of control. It can also impact food on the line – buttercreams will break, chocolate will melt, and soufflés will collapse in defeat.
Conditioned Air has extensive experience combating these unique challenges to create well-designed and maintained HVAC systems for restaurants. We’ll create a pleasant dining experience in your Georgia restaurant that will help prevent scathing Yelp reviews, as well as a healthy work environment that your employees will want to do their best in.
Conditioned Air offers the following heating services for restaurants in Middle Georgia:
- Consultation for choosing a restaurant heating system – The right heating system depends on many factors, such as your restaurant’s size and configuration. We’ll help you choose the best one for your specific layout.
- Restaurant heating installation – We’ll install your new restaurant heating system with precision and care for optimal performance and safety.
- Restaurant heating replacement – If your restaurant’s heating system is older, breaks down frequently, or is not living up to your needs, we can help you choose a replacement. We’ll then install it as quickly as possible to minimize downtime.
- Restaurant heating repair – When your existing restaurant heating system needs repair, we can be on the scene to quickly restore comfort to your establishment. Our technicians will be sure to disrupt your diners as little as possible.
- Restaurant heating maintenance – Maintaining your heating system will help you avoid malfunctions, safety issues, and heating downtime. It’s also crucial to keep your system running efficiently. With regular maintenance from Conditioned Air, you won’t have to worry about your restaurant’s heating system.
For restaurant heating services in Macon, Bonaire, & Perry, GA, call (478) 238-8214 or contact us online today.
Restaurant Air Conditioning
Conditioned Air offers the following AC services for restaurants in Middle Georgia:
- Consultation for choosing a restaurant AC system – Our experts can walk you through the pros and cons of the many options for cooling your restaurant. We’ll help you make the best decision for your restaurant’s layout and needs.
- Restaurant AC installation – Our skilled technicians will install your new restaurant AC system with speed and precision, installing any needed air filters, cleaners, or purifiers along with it.
- Restaurant AC replacement – If your restaurant’s current AC system is letting you down, Conditioned Air can help you choose a replacement, then install it quickly.
- Restaurant AC repair – A broken AC system will have diners turning around right after they come in the door. Call Conditioned Air – our AC experts will be there quickly to diagnose and repair your AC, working with care to minimize disruption to your diners and employees.
- Restaurant AC maintenance – HVAC maintenance is critical to avoid malfunctions, safety issues, and downtime. It’s also crucial to keep your system running efficiently. With regular maintenance from Conditioned Air, you won’t have to worry about your restaurant’s AC.
For restaurant air conditioning services in Macon, Bonaire, & Perry, Georgia, call (478) 238-8214 or contact us online today.
Dual Systems for Restaurants
If you’re looking for all-in-one comfort and more efficient heating and cooling for your restaurant, ask us about heat pumps and ductless mini-splits. These are dual systems that provide both heating and cooling while working more efficiently than other systems. Depending on your restaurant’s needs, they can be a wise choice to keep your staff and diners comfortable. Conditioned Air can answer all your questions about these versatile options and help you decide if they’re the right solution for your establishment. Count on us to install, repair, maintain, and replace dual systems in your restaurant.
To learn more about heat pumps and ductless mini-splits for your restaurant in Macon, Bonaire, or Perry, Georgia, call (478) 238-8214 or contact us online today.
HVAC Zoning for Restaurants
Conditioned Air specializes in designing zoned HVAC systems to customize your restaurant’s heating and cooling to your needs. In a zoned system, we create individual areas for heating and cooling. For example, kitchens often produce a lot of heat and require more cooling than dining rooms. If your HVAC is all on one system, you either have to let your employees sweat it out while your diners eat in comfort, or freeze your customers out of their booths to keep your kitchen at a livable temperature. With a zoned system, each area has its own thermostat and is heated and cooled individually. That means you can pump AC into your kitchen as you maintain a pleasant warmth in your main dining room, while also ensuring that the upstairs dining room doesn’t get too hot. It’s a win-win solution that will keep everyone in the building happy while saving you money on energy costs.
To explore zoned HVAC for your restaurant in Macon, Bonaire, or Perry, Georgia, call (478) 238-8214 or contact us online today.
Restaurant Thermostat Replacement & Installation
The thermostat is the brains of the HVAC system. If yours is not right for your restaurant’s needs or if it is malfunctioning, it can cause you to lose significant money on energy. At Conditioned Air, we inspect, repair, and calibrate thermostats for our commercial clients. We also install and replace thermostats with newer models that offer more control. Smart and programmable thermostats allow you to customize heating and cooling based on times of the day or high usage. This means you can program it to stop heating or cooling your restaurant after closing, then come back on to reach the ideal temperature right at opening. This advanced level of control allows you to avoid wasting energy.
Call (478) 238-8214 or contact us online for more information about thermostat inspection, thermostat installation, and thermostat replacement for your restaurant in Macon, GA.
Choose Conditioned Air for your Restaurant’s HVAC
Proper climate control and ventilation is crucial to the success of every aspect of your restaurant. At Conditioned Air, we have over 80 years of experience providing industrial and commercial HVAC services in Middle Georgia. We create industry-specific HVAC solutions, customized to each building’s layout, size, and needs. We’ll work with you to design, install, maintain, and repair HVAC equipment that keeps your restaurant safe, pleasant, and comfortable. Your employees will appreciate your attention to their needs, and your customers will keep coming back to dine in comfort.
Call (478) 238-8214 or contact us online for restaurant heating, cooling & HVAC solutions in Macon, Bonaire & Perry, Georgia.