HVAC Solutions for Hotels
The number one purpose of any hotel is to keep its guests comfortable. It doesn’t matter what kind of amenities you offer or how good your service is if your visitors are shivering in their beds or being kept awake by noisy HVAC equipment. Count on Conditioned Air to help you achieve ideal climate and ventilation to keep guests comfortable in your hotel. We also offer maintenance plans to keep your HVAC equipment running smoothly so that your guests can get a good night’s sleep. With over 80 years of providing commercial HVAC solutions in Macon and Middle Georgia, Conditioned Air has the skills, expertise, and resources needed to install a commercial HVAC system that fits your hotel’s needs.
For more information about our commercial HVAC services for hotels, call us at (478) 742-8768 or contact us online. We proudly serve commercial HVAC clients in several areas in Middle Georgia, including Macon, Bonaire, and Perry, Georgia.
HVAC Considerations for Hotels
Since comfort is your hotel’s main selling point, it’s important to install and maintain reliable HVAC systems to ensure that your guests are consistently comfortable. Designing, installing, and maintaining your hotel’s HVAC systems is no small task, and requires attention to several unique considerations:
- Guest Comfort – Just as your visitors expect the rooms to be clean and the TV to work, they also expect the temperature in their room to be comfortable. They don’t want to pay to sweat in a hot, musty room or to shiver in their sheets. Work with Conditioned Air to make each room comfortable and keep your indoor air quality high for fresh, breathable air.
- Control Level – Do you want to control the temperature of the entire building, or do you want each guest to be able to adjust their room’s temperature according to their needs? Guests prefer having more control, plus a zoned system allows you to save on energy by not heating and cooling empty rooms. We can help you decide on the best level of control for your hotel’s specific layout and needs.
- Energy Cost – In a building as big as a hotel, the HVAC system is often the biggest utility cost. Installing energy-efficient equipment can result in huge savings, leaving more for your bottom line. At Conditioned Air, we provide high-efficiency HVAC solutions to hotels that save them money while keeping their guests comfortable.
- Guest Health – Recently, guests are more concerned than ever about the ventilation and air cleanliness in the hotels they choose to stay in. Taking certain measures with your HVAC system can reassure potential patrons that you take their health seriously. Conditioned Air can help you implement strategies to clean, purify, and filter your hotel’s air, as well as individually heat and cool each room to avoid shared ventilation.
- Consistency – The HVAC systems in a hotel are large and complex, and it’s important to have all aspects working all the time to provide the best possible guest experience. An HVAC breakdown in the middle of the night can leave guests asking for refunds and writing bad reviews that negatively impact your business. Come to Conditioned Air for a maintenance plan that will ensure consistent performance for your HVAC system.
After 80 years of providing commercial and industrial HVAC services to businesses in Macon and Middle Georgia, Conditioned Air has the experience needed to achieve optimum levels of comfort in any commercial building, no matter the size or layout. We’ve worked with numerous hotels in the past and can help you create an experience your guests will be raving about.
Conditioned Air offers the following heating services for hotels in Middle Georgia:
- Consultation for choosing a hotel heating system – The right heating system depends on many factors, such as your hotel’s size and configuration. We’ll help you choose the best one for your specific layout.
- Hotel heating installation – We offer high-efficiency heating systems and will expertly install them in your hotel for ideal performance.
- Hotel heating replacement – If your hotel’s heating system is older, makes loud noises, breaks down frequently, or is not heating sufficiently, we can help you choose the best replacement for your needs. We’ll then install it as quickly as possible to minimize downtime.
- Hotel heating repair – An HVAC breakdown has an immediate impact on your guests, so Conditioned Air offers 24/7 emergency commercial HVAC repair services. Our technicians will arrive promptly to get to the bottom of the problem and restore comfort as quickly as possible.
- Hotel heating maintenance – Sign up for a commercial maintenance plan with Conditioned Air to avoid malfunctions and breakdowns in your hotel’s heating system. Regular maintenance will also keep your hotel’s heating running quietly and efficiently.
For hotel heating services in Macon, Bonaire & Perry, Georgia, call (478) 742-8768 or contact us online today.
Hotel Air Conditioning
Conditioned Air offers the following AC services for hotels in Middle Georgia:
- Consultation for choosing a hotel AC system – There are many options for cooling your hotel, and each one presents distinct benefits and disadvantages. We can help you choose the best cooling system for your hotel’s size, layout, and needs.
- Hotel AC installation – Our skilled technicians will install your new hotel AC system with speed and accuracy so that it runs at its best from day one.
- Hotel AC replacement – If your hotel’s existing AC system is not cooling sufficiently or consuming too much energy, come to Conditioned Air. We can help you choose the best replacement to save money on energy, then install it quickly.
- Hotel AC repair – Nothing will have guests switching hotels like an extended period without AC. If the AC in your hotel breaks down, call Conditioned Air right away for 24/7 emergency repair service. We’ll be onsite quickly to assess the situation and provide repairs.
- Hotel AC maintenance – Maintaining your hotel’s AC will keep it running smoothly and quietly. It will also prevent disruptive breakdowns or expensive repairs.
For hotel air conditioning services in Macon, Bonaire & Perry, Georgia, call (478) 742-8768 or contact us online today.
Dual Systems for Hotels
Heat pumps and ductless mini-splits are dual systems that provide both heating and cooling. They offer all-in-one comfort, and they are more efficient than other methods of heating and cooling. Depending on your hotel’s needs, they can be a wise choice to keep your guests comfortable. Conditioned Air can install, repair, maintain, and replace dual systems in your hotel. We’re also happy to answer all your questions about these versatile options and can help you decide if they’re the right solution for your establishment.
To learn more about heat pumps and ductless mini-splits for your hotel in Macon, Bonaire, or Perry, Georgia, call (478) 742-8768 or contact us online today.
Thermostats for Hotel HVAC
Thermostats control all heating and cooling in your hotel. A malfunctioning thermostat can cause extreme discomfort and waste a large amount of energy. At Conditioned Air, we inspect, repair, and calibrate thermostats for our commercial clients. We also install and replace thermostats with newer models that offer more control. The type of thermostats you choose for your hotel can have a large impact on your HVAC system’s energy efficiency. Smart and programmable thermostats allow you to customize heating and cooling based on times of the day or high usage. The ability to control a room’s temperature from afar can allow you to decrease energy spent on unoccupied rooms.
Call (478) 742-8768 or contact us online for more information about thermostat inspection, thermostat installation, and thermostat replacement for your hotel in Macon, GA.
Choose Conditioned Air for your Hotel’s HVAC
Reliable, efficient HVAC is essential to support your hotel’s main goal: the comfort and enjoyment of your guests. At Conditioned Air, we have over 80 years of experience providing industrial and commercial HVAC services in Middle Georgia. We create industry-specific HVAC solutions, customized to each building’s layout, size, and needs. We’ll work with you to design, install, maintain, and repair HVAC equipment that keeps your hotel safe, pleasant, and comfortable. Your guests will feel the extra effort you put into making their stay exceptional by working with Conditioned Air.
Call (478) 742-8768 or contact us online for hotel heating, cooling & HVAC solutions in Macon, Bonaire & Perry, Georgia.