HVAC Services for Hospitals in Georgia
After 80+ years of providing commercial HVAC solutions, Conditioned Air knows the importance of proper temperature and air regulation in hospitals. Effective HVAC design and maintenance plays a critical role in not only the comfort of your hospital, but also the safety of your staff and patients. We design customized hospital HVAC solutions to create a positive patient experience and a safe, healthy environment.
For more information about our commercial HVAC services for hospitals, call us at (478) 742-8768 or contact us online. We proudly serve commercial HVAC clients in several areas in Middle Georgia, including Macon, Bonaire, and Perry.
The Importance of Hospital HVAC Services
Comfort plays a large part in a patient’s experience at your facility, but unlike many other industries, HVAC also plays a critical role in the safety of a hospital. HVAC has a few critical functions in your hospital:
- Temperature Control. If your patients are shivering or sweating in their beds due to an HVAC breakdown while trying to recover from surgery or an illness, they are not likely to want to return! They may even heal more slowly due to being distressed. Your staff also needs a comfortable environment to keep their cool and provide the highest possible standard of care. Likewise, your medical equipment requires a temperature-controlled environment to function properly.
- Infection Control. HVAC systems can play a large part in infection control in a hospital. Properly designed and installed HVAC equipment can filter bacteria and microorganisms from the air, replacing it with clean air. Hospital systems can be set up for different zones to keep some rooms at different temperatures than others, but also allow more frequent air changes in rooms with a higher risk for spreading infection.
- Indoor Air Quality. Hospitals host higher percentages of sensitive populations who might be affected negatively by poor indoor air quality. A good HVAC system will remove contaminants, pollutants, chemicals, and irritants from the air and allow for more comfortable breathing.
- Odor Control. Unpleasant odors are an unavoidable part of life in a hospital. Your HVAC system should help dispel those odors quickly.
Well-designed and maintained HVAC systems help hospitals run smoothly and safely while providing superior patient care and a comfortable working environment. Conditioned Air is equipped to provide the high level of skill, expertise, and attention needed when providing for a hospital’s HVAC needs.
Hospital HVAC Design
Hospitals are often massive, complex buildings that contain a wide range of specialized needs. A successful hospital HVAC system requires intelligent design and flawless execution. It should provide for all the unique needs across the hospital, while also adhering to all regulations and building codes. Conditioned Air can design a custom HVAC system to meet the needs of any medical facility. With custom ductwork, extreme attention to detail, and expert planning, we will work with you to design the perfect heating and cooling system for your professional comfort needs.
Call us at (478) 742-8768 or contact us online for customized design for your hospital’s HVAC needs in Middle Georgia.
Conditioned Air offers the following heating services for hospitals in Middle Georgia:
- Consultation for choosing a hospital heating system. There are many heating systems to choose from when deciding how to heat your hospital. Conditioned Air can walk you through the pros and cons of each type of furnace and boiler.
- Hospital heating installation. Once you select your ideal heating system, we’ll perform precision installation to ensure optimal performance and safety.
- Hospital heating replacement. When it’s time to replace your old hospital heating system, we’ll help you choose a replacement, then install it quickly as possible to minimize downtime.
- Hospital heating repair. When your existing hospital heating system needs repair, our skilled technicians can be on the scene quickly to diagnose and fix the problem. We’ll work with discretion and sensitivity to avoid patient disruptions.
- Hospital heating maintenance. HVAC maintenance is critical to avoid malfunctions, safety issues, and downtime. It’s also crucial to keep your system running efficiently. With regular maintenance from Conditioned Air, you won’t have to worry about your hospital’s heating system.
Hospital Air Conditioning
Conditioned Air offers the following AC services for hospitals in Middle Georgia:
- Consultation for choosing a hospital AC system—There are many options when it comes to choosing a cooling system for your hospital. Conditioned Air can walk you through the pros and cons of each model to help you make the best decision for your facility.
- Hospital AC installation—We’ll install your new hospital AC system with speed and precision, installing any needed air filters, cleaners, or purifiers along with it.
- Hospital AC replacement—All AC systems need to be replaced eventually, and this is no less true for a hospital! When that time comes, we’ll help you choose a replacement, then install it quickly.
- Hospital AC repair—A broken AC system in a hospital is a true emergency. Our skilled technicians will arrive quickly to diagnose and repair your AC, working with discretion to avoid any patient disruptions.
- Hospital AC maintenance—HVAC maintenance is critical to avoid malfunctions, safety issues, and downtime. It’s also crucial to keep your system running efficiently. With regular maintenance from Conditioned Air, you won’t have to worry about your hospital’s AC.
Choose Conditioned Air for Your Hospital’s HVAC
Your hospital’s needs are highly specialized, so you can’t choose just any HVAC company. At Conditioned Air, we leverage over 80 years of experience designing industry-specific HVAC solutions for our commercial clients. We use advanced industry tools and best practices for customized HVAC deliverables. We’ll work with you to design, install, maintain, and repair HVAC equipment that keeps your hospital safe and comfortable. Your patients and staff will appreciate the care you took in selecting Conditioned Air to provide for their needs!
Call (478) 742-8768 or contact us online for hospital HVAC solutions in Macon, Bonaire & Perry, Georgia.