HVAC Repair in Macon, GA
Whether your HVAC system is nearing the end of its service life, or it is just a few years old, performance problems and breakdowns can happen at any time, leaving your Macon home without heating or cooling. Though regular maintenance can prevent many problems, natural wear and tear will eventually cause a system failure.
When that happens, you can count on our team at Conditioned Air, Inc. for fast service and reliable HVAC repairs. We service all major brands and models of HVAC equipment, and we offer complete heating and air conditioning services throughout Macon and Middle Georgia. With nearly 80 years of HVAC experience, you can be sure the job is done right the first time.
Having problems with your HVAC system? Contact Conditioned Air today at (478) 787-6578 for fast, professional repairs!
Signs that Your HVAC System Requires Repairs
Often, before your HVAC system completely fails and refuses to operate, there will be noticeable symptoms of a problem. These can include:
- Startup problems – If your system has trouble starting, the lights dim, or breakers trip, the blower motor, compressor, or other components may be drawing too much current.
- Performance problems – When your HVAC system cannot heat or cool adequately, there may be problems such as clogged air filters, duct obstructions, dirty furnace burners, dirty AC coils, or low refrigerant.
- Strange noises – Abnormal sounds, such as screeching, grinding, banging, or rumbling may indicate serious system problems, especially if they start suddenly or become worse over time.
- Abnormal odors – If your HVAC system is producing musty or sour smells, there may be bacterial or mold contamination. Smoky or burning plastic odors can indicate combustion or electrical problems.
- High utility bills – When your utility bills increase suddenly, your HVAC system may not be running as efficiently as it should be.
If you notice these, or any other symptoms, contact our team at Conditioned Air for a system inspection and diagnosis. Our HVAC experts will find the cause of the problem quickly and offer the best repair options for your budget.
For a system inspection, contact our team today!
Determining Whether to Repair or Replace Your HVAC System
At Conditioned Air, our talented, NATE certified technicians can repair most common HVAC problems, from broken blower fan belts and combustion problems to refrigerant leaks or damaged flues. As your system ages, however, it will become gradually less reliable and efficient. Once it is over 10 years old, replacement may be the most cost-effective option, especially if any of the following apply:
- The AC unit has a SEER of less than 14
- The furnace or boiler has an AFUE of less than 70
- A heat pump has an HSPF of less than 7
- The system requires frequent repairs
- A compressor, heat exchanger, or blower motor has failed
If you are concerned about the condition of your HVAC system, our experts can examine it and offer realistic advice about your repair and replacement options.
Contact us today to learn if HVAC replacement is right for you!
24/7 Repair From Conditioned Air
At Conditioned Air, we understand that HVAC problems do not always happen at convenient times. That is why we offer affordable 24-hour emergency HVAC services, with friendly, experienced technicians available anytime.
Don’t hesitate! Contact us immediately for emergency repairs!
Schedule HVAC Repairs in Macon, GA
Whether you need simple repairs or you have a major HVAC emergency, you can count on Conditioned Air for fast service and reliable repairs anywhere in Macon or Middle Georgia.
Contact us today at (478) 787-6578 for an appointment!