Heat Pump Installation in Macon
Call Conditioned Air at (478) 787-6578!
A heat pump installation can dramatically improve the energy efficiency of your home! These modern heating and cooling systems are reliable and efficient, and because they rely on electricity only, they do not require a natural gas connection. If you are considering a heat pump for your home or are upgrading from an older model, you need a quality HVAC company that can provide a proper, energy-efficient installation.
At Conditioned Air, we have been serving the Macon and Middle Georgia area since 1938, and our NATE certified technicians have extensive experience installing and servicing heat pumps and related equipment. As a locally-owned company, you can be sure that we will provide a professional, energy-efficient installation, and that we will stand by our work.
Are you considering a new heat pump? Contact Conditioned Air today at (478) 787-6578 to request a quote or schedule an installation!
How a Heat Pump Works
A heat pump uses a refrigeration cycle similar to an air conditioner or a home refrigerator to provide both cooling and heating. In the summer, a refrigerant inside the evaporator is used to absorb heat from your home, which is then carried outside to the condenser where it is released. In the winter, the cycle is reversed, allowing heat to be extracted from the outside air and brought inside. Because a heat pump does not create heat, but only moves it from one place to another, it is very energy efficient compared to other types of heating systems.
To learn more about heat pumps, contact our team today!
How Is a Heat Pump Installed?
At Conditioned Air, our HVAC experts provide fast, efficient installations for heat pumps from leading manufacturers like Carrier, and our process typically involves:
- Removing existing equipment. If you are upgrading from an older heat pump, our team will remove and disposed of the existing equipment.
- Calculating heating and cooling loads. To size the heat pump properly, our technicians will perform a Manual J load calculation, which accounts for many factors including overall home size, number of rooms, the interior layout, occupancy, insulation quality, and more.
- Selecting a system. Our team will choose the best heat pump for your needs and budget, with the features and capacity that are required.
- Installing the heat pump. Our heat pump installers will securely mount the condenser unit, install the air handler and evaporator, and route the refrigerant lines and electrical cables. If necessary, a duct system will be fabricated and installed.
- Testing the system. Once the installation is complete, our technicians will charge the refrigerant system and fully test the heat pump to make sure it operates efficiently and properly.
Our technicians will make sure you are satisfied with your new heat pump, explain its operation, and clean up any mess created during the process.
Contact us today to request an installation quote!
Why Choose Conditioned Air for Heat Pump Installation Services?
Whether you are installing a new heat pump, upgrading, or doing routine maintenance and repairs, there are many great reasons to choose Conditioned Air. We offer:
- Nearly 80 years of HVAC experience
- Friendly, NATE certified technicians
- Superior service from a locally-owned company
- Available 24/7 emergency service
To learn more about the benefits of choosing Conditioned Air, contact us today!
Schedule a Heat Pump Installation in Macon, GA
If you are ready to install a new heat pump, you can count on our team at Conditioned Air for a fast, professional installation, as well as ongoing maintenance and repairs.
Contact us today at (478) 787-6578 to schedule a heat pump installation in Macon or Middle Georgia!