Furnace Replacement and Installation in the Macon, GA Area
Furnaces are a great, reliable heating system to use for keeping your home comfortable when temperatures begin to drop. Though these units work well most of the time, eventually wear and tear will cause them to work less efficiently and sometimes breakdown. If you begin to experience problems with your furnace, how do you know if you should have your unit repaired or replaced? At Conditioned Air, Inc., our team can provide either one of these services and we would be happy to assist you in deciding which route to take.
To schedule furnace replacement in the Macon, GA area, contact us online today!
When Is it Time to Replace My Furnace?
Though many issues that arise with your furnace can be fixed by having a trained professional repair the problem, there are some situations where it makes the most sense to have your unit completely replaced instead.
You should consider replacing your furnace if:
- Your unit is getting old – Furnaces typically work well for about 20 years. If you unit is more than 15 years old, you should keep a close eye on its performance and consider having it replaced.
- It needs frequent repairs – If your unit is constantly breaking down or having problems, it may save you money in the long run if you replace the unit instead of constantly having it repaired.
- Your system makes loud noises – If you hear banging, rattling, or squealing noises coming from your furnace, it could be a sign that your unit is going to fail.
- Some rooms in your home are too hot or too cold – One common sign that your furnace isn’t working properly is if it is unable to properly distribute air throughout your home. If some rooms are warmer or colder than they should be, you may be better off replacing your entire unit.
- Your home has air quality issues – Poor equipment operation can cause the air in your home to be too dry in the winter.
- Your energy bills are rising – If you notice that your energy bills are becoming more expensive, it may mean that your furnace is working less efficiently. This is most common in units that haven’t been regularly maintained.
If any of the things listed above are things that you have experienced in your home and with your unit, you should consider having it replaced. If you’re unsure whether you should have your furnace repaired or replaced, call our team and we can recommend what solution we think is best for you.
To speak with a technician about your malfunctioning furnace, give us a call now at (478) 787-6578.
Schedule Furnace Replacement in Middle Georgia with Conditioned Air
At Conditioned Air, we believe in more than satisfied customers. Our team of highly skilled technicians are eager and ready to provide you with excellent customer service and to replace your furnace in an efficient manner. Our top-notch heating installation experts will skillfully set up and test your new furnace, ensuring that it will bring you the warmth and comfort you need during the cold winter months. On every job, big or small, our teams work together to exceed your expectations.
Areas in Georgia that we service include: Bonaire, Byron, Forsyth, Gray, Macon, Perry, and Warner Robins.
Call us today at (478) 787-6578 or contact us online to schedule furnace replacement or installation in Middle Georgia.