Commercial HVAC Maintenance Services in Macon & Middle Georgia
HVAC systems in commercial properties are large and complex. Because of the immense heating and cooling loads they handle each day, it’s important to schedule regular professional HVAC maintenance services to keep your system running smoothly. Investing a little bit in preventative maintenance can help save you from costly repairs down the road!
As a property owner or manager, we understand you want the best value and service possible. We understand that you have a budget to maintain, and we work hard to remain within it. As Macon and Middle Georgia’s oldest locally-owned HVAC company, Conditioned Air, Inc. has the skills you need with a reputation you can trust!
Protect the investment you made in heating and air conditioning equipment. Contact our commercial HVAC maintenance experts for a tune-up today!
Benefits of Commercial HVAC Maintenance
The last thing you want to worry about is your building’s heating or air conditioning breaking down unexpectedly! Not only can this mean a costly repair, but it can cause unhappy tenants or lost business. Throughout our seven-plus decades in business, we’ve helped hundreds of property owners and managers navigate the complexities of maintaining large commercial heating and air conditioning systems, and always providing honest service that will truly benefit our customers.
Some of these benefits include:
- Monitoring costs is an important part of your job owning or maintaining a property. Your HVAC system is one of the most expensive and important parts of your building’s infrastructure, and maintenance can help prevent costly repairs or even lower your utility bill.
- During a commercial HVAC maintenance inspection, our technicians run safety tests to check the flow of air and ensure there are no carbon monoxide, refrigerant, natural gas or other leaks. Our licensed professionals also check all electrical wiring and mechanical parts.
- When your system is clean and working properly, it doesn’t have to work as hard to heat and cool your commercial property. Maintenance makes your HVAC system more efficient, and saving energy means lower utility costs.
- Many HVAC system manufacturers require you to schedule regular HVAC maintenance on your commercial property to keep the warranty active. If a major part were to break down, that active warranty could cover part of the repair costs, saving you money.
- Without proper cleaning, bacteria, dust, and allergens can build up on your air conditioning unit’s coils and blower parts. Our HVAC maintenance technicians thoroughly clean your system, reducing contamination and improving your building’s indoor air quality.
- And more! When it comes to commercial HVAC systems, discovering any issues in advance can prevent emergency situations that may cause you to shut down!
Don’t wait until you need emergency service! Contact Conditioned Air, Inc. to start benefiting from commercial HVAC maintenance services today!
Conditioned Air, Inc. HVAC Maintenance Professionals Are Ready to Help
At Conditioned Air, Inc. we make it our business to keep your business or other commercial space’s HVAC systems running efficiently and comfortably. No matter what type of maintenance service you’re looking for, our trained technicians are available within a 60-mile radius of our shop.
Our commercial HVAC maintenance services include:
- Furnace maintenance
- Heat pump maintenance
- Boiler maintenance
- Air conditioner maintenance
- Thermostat maintenance
- Ductless mini-split maintenance
- Air duct sealing
For the most trusted company in Macon, Georgia, look no further than your commercial HVAC maintenance professionals at Conditioned Air, Inc. Call us today!