Boiler Replacement in the Macon, Georgia Area
For Heating System Services, Call (478) 787-6578!
Boilers are reliable, long-lasting heating systems that are now designed to be more efficient than ever! If your current boiler has reached the end of its service life, upgrading to a new heating system can offer many benefits, including reduced heating costs.
At Conditioned Air, Inc., we offer complete boiler replacement and installation services for homeowners throughout Macon, Georgia. With nearly 80 years of service in the Middle Georgia region, our certified HVAC professionals have the knowledge and experience to provide a reliable, professional installation services that will help you get the most out of your new boiler.
To schedule a boiler installation in the Macon area, contact Conditioned Air at (478) 787-6578 today!
When to Consider Boiler Replacement
With proper care and heating maintenance, boilers can last well over a decade, or even two. There are other factors to consider, however, including energy usage and ongoing repair costs. You should consider a boiler replacement when you start to experience one or more of these things (or anything else out of the ordinary):
- Your heating costs are higher than they should be. As your boiler ages, it will gradually lose efficiency, increasing your utility costs. Today’s energy-efficient models can reduce your heating costs significantly if your current model is more than 10 years old.
- Your boiler has an AFUE of less than 70. Boilers in the past were often less than 70% efficient, earning an AFUE of 70 or below, while the latest models can offer AFUE ratings of over 90, meaning a greater portion of the fuel is directly converted to heat.
- The boiler cannot heat your home properly. If your home has hot and cold spots, is chilly, or the temperature varies from room to room, it may be time to consider a replacement.
- Your boiler requires frequent repairs. When your boiler is no longer reliable and repair costs continue to escalate, it may be time for a new, dependable system.
- The boiler has major problems. If the boiler or related systems have serious problems like a damaged heat exchanger or leaking radiators, it may be more cost-effective to install a new system.
- Your boiler is older than 10 years. Boilers that are more than 10 years old may last for another 5 or 10 years, but a new system may provide long-term savings on utility bills and repair costs.
At Conditioned Air, our team can work with you to determine if a new boiler is the best course of action, or whether you can put off replacement for a few more years.
Our Boiler Replacement Services
If you choose to upgrade your boiler, our team at Conditioned Air can provide an energy-efficient, professional installation that will help your boiler last as long as possible.
Our boiler replacement process includes:
- Removing the old boiler
- Calculating heating loads
- Selecting a boiler of the correct type and output
- Installing the boiler and related components
- Testing the performance of the system
Schedule Boiler Replacement in Macon with Conditioned Air
Whether you live near Central City Park or closer to Interstate 475, you can count on our team for fast, professional boiler installations anywhere in the Macon area. We’re the name to call for HVAC services!
Contact our team at (478) 787-6578 to schedule heating services!