Boiler Services in Macon, Georgia
For Boiler Repair & Maintenance Services
Though boilers are able to keep your home at a comfortable temperature when the weather gets colder, they, like all other heating systems, sometimes require repair. If you think your boiler needs repairs, it is a good idea to have it inspected by a professional as soon as possible to avoid more serious problems.
At Conditioned Air, Inc., we offer complete repair services for boilers and related equipment, including available 24-hour emergency HVAC service. Since 1938, we have been serving homeowners throughout Middle Georgia, and our talented technicians have the expertise to diagnose and repair any boiler problem.
For fast, professional boiler repairs in the Macon area, contact Conditioned Air either online or call us (478) 787-6578 today!
6 Signs Your Boiler Needs Repairs
When a boiler is not working properly, there will often be one or more symptoms that are quite noticeable. You should call a professional if you notice any of the following:
- High utility costs –A boiler that is running improperly will often use more energy, increasing your utility costs.
- Reduced heat output –If your home is colder than normal or has uneven temperatures from room to room, there may be a problem with the boiler. This may indicate that you have dirty burners, improper water levels, or plumbing restrictions.
- Frequent cycling –When the boiler turns on and off frequently, there could be a problem with heat loss, water levels, system pressure, or a malfunctioning safety system.
- Strange noises –Gurgling noises could indicate air in the system, while thumps or banging sounds could indicate combustion problems.
- Leaks –Water leaks near the boiler, in the plumbing system, or near radiators, baseboard heaters, or in-floor heating systems could cause significant damage to your home.
- CO alarms –If your carbon monoxide detector starts sounding, it indicates your boiler may be releasing dangerous levels of carbon monoxide and should be repaired immediately.
Contact our team today for a boiler repair or inspection services by contacting us online or by calling (478) 787-6578!
Our Boiler Repair Services in Macon, Georgia
A malfunctioning boiler in the middle of the winter can be a serious problem. At Conditioned Air, our certified HVAC professionals have the experience and training to solve boiler problems quickly, minimizing your discomfort.
Some of the most common boiler problems we encounter include:
- Poor heating performance
- Cold spots on radiators or baseboard systems
- Dirty or damaged burners
- Flue leaks or back drafting
- Pilot light or electronic ignition problems
- Water leaks
- Excessive air in the system
- Leaking pressure tanks
- Water regulator failures
- Leaking pressure relief valves
- Heat exchanger leaks
- Leaking radiators, baseboard systems, or in-floor systems
We can repair all these problems and more. We also offer 24-hour emergency repairs so that you don’t have to wait until business hours to address more serious boiler problems.
For our boiler repair services, contact us today (478) 787-6578 or by contacting us online.
Boiler Maintenance & Tune-Up in Macon, GA
Regular boiler maintenance prevents downtime and increases efficiency to save you money. Homeowners in Middle Georgia have been relying on Conditioned Air to keep their home comfortable during the colder months. We start by running a boiler efficiency diagnostic and then visually inspect the boiler unit to ensure it is working correctly. During our maintenance call, we will fix any boiler issues to ensure your boiler system is running perfectly.
For more information about our boiler services, contact us today at (478) 787-6578 or online.
Schedule Boiler Repair in Macon with Conditioned Air
Whether your boiler needs a few simple repairs or it has a major problem, you can count on our team for fast, professional boiler repairs anywhere in Middle Georgia. We also offer boiler replacement, installation, and maintenance services, as well as complete air conditioning and heating services. With our nearly 80 years of service, our customers know they will receive quality workmanship and service with every visit.
Contact us today at (478) 238-8214 to schedule boiler repairs in Macon!