Air Conditioning Maintenance in Macon, Georgia
With the hot and humid summers in the Macon area, it’s important to keep your air conditioning system in good condition to ensure that it operates reliably. Regular preventative maintenance is the best way to do this. At Conditioned Air, our NATE-certified heating and air conditioning technicians have the experience to keep your system in peak condition.
We offer residential and commercial maintenance services for all brands and models of air conditioning systems, as well as repairs, installations, and 24-hour emergency services. Since 1938, we have been serving Macon and Middle Georgia, providing quality air conditioning, heating, and commercial HVAC services.
Has it been over a year since your air conditioning system was serviced? Call Conditioned Air today at (478) 787-6578 or contact us online to schedule AC maintenance in the Macon area today!
The Benefits of Routine Air Conditioning Maintenance
With frequent use, an air conditioning system will gradually decrease in performance and efficiency. This can be due to things like clogged air filters restricting airflow, dirty coils impeding heat transfer, or friction reducing the efficiency of the blower fan. Routine maintenance addresses these problems and can offer several benefits:
- Reduced energy usage – When your air conditioner is clean and well-maintained, it can keep your home comfortable without working as hard, minimizing its energy usage.
- Lower utility bills – As energy usage declines, so will your electricity bills.
- Improved reliability – By keeping the system in great condition and discovering problems early, the reliability of your air conditioning system can improve significantly.
- Lower repair costs – When problems are caught early, they can be repaired before they lead to other system problems, reducing your repair costs.
- Longer service life – An air conditioner that is kept in peak condition will typically last longer.
- Improved comfort – When your air conditioner is performing properly, it can keep your home cooler, control humidity better, and provide higher indoor air quality.
At Conditioned Air, our air conditioning maintenance and tune-up services are a cost-effective way to ensure your system performs properly and that your investment is protected.
To learn more about the benefits of our AC maintenance services in Middle Georgia, contact our team today!
Our Residential & Commercial Air Conditioning Maintenance Process
To be effective, routine maintenance must be performed on a regular schedule. At Conditioned Air, we recommend two service visits a year, with one just before the cooling season begins and one shortly after it is over. We service all brands and types of air conditioning systems, including central air conditioners, heat pumps, packaged systems, and ductless mini splits. Our AC maintenance visits generally include:
- Replacing the air filter and cleaning the air handler
- Lubricating the blower motor bearings and fan pulleys
- Checking the supply and return airflow
- Cleaning the evaporator and condenser coils
- Cleaning the condensate drain and tray
- Checking the refrigerant charge
- Inspecting the refrigerant lines
- Inspecting electrical contacts, terminals, and switches
- Testing the compressor relay and start capacitor
- Measuring compressor and blower motor current
- Testing the thermostat, control circuits, and zoning system
We also offer air conditioning repair services if any problems are found, as well as replacement services when a system is no longer cost-effective to repair.
Contact us today for AC maintenance in Macon, Warner Robins, Perry, Bellaire, or elsewhere in Middle Georgia!
Schedule Air Conditioning Maintenance in Macon, GA
For Service, Call (478) 787-6578!
Don’t let your air conditioner break down in the middle of the summer. Contact Conditioned Air today for quality AC maintenance in Macon or the surrounding areas.
To schedule an appointment, call (478) 787-6578 or contact us online today!