AC Replacement in Macon and Middle Georgia
When you run into problems with your air conditioner, your first thought may be to schedule AC repair. Though making minor repairs often fixes the problem you’re dealing with, it may make more sense in certain cases to invest in AC replacement service instead. Our team at Conditioned Air, Inc. offers air conditioner replacement in Macon and Middle Georgia area. If you’re ready to kick your old unit to the curb, give us a call.
Call us now at (478) 787-6578 or contact us online to schedule your AC replacement in Macon or a surrounding area today.
When Should I Schedule AC Replacement?
When you begin to experience anything out of the norm with your air conditioner, or your unit stops working all together, AC replacement may be your solution. Here are some common problems you may run into:
- Lack of cool air – If you notice that your air conditioner is no longer blowing cool air or is not blowing much air at all, schedule AC replacement in Macon or a surrounding area.
- Increased bills – When your utility bills begin to consistently rise higher and higher than normal, you should call in a technician to see if there is a problem with your AC unit. This may be caused by a leak in your air conditioner’s ductwork or a broken thermostat switch—or it could just be a side effect of your unit getting older.
- Old unit age – If your air conditioner is older than 10 or 15 years old, you should consider scheduling AC replacement before it stops working or requires major repairs.
- Odd sounds – If you begin to hear squealing, scraping, or grinding noises from you AC unit, there may be a problem inside the unit with a belt slipping out of place. You should call an expert immediately because this has the potential to lead to other major problems.
- Frequent repairs – If you continue to spend more and more money on AC repair, you’ll likely save in the long run if you replace your unit instead.
- Leaking moisture – When water leaks anywhere in or around your air conditioner, you’re likely dealing with a refrigerant leak. There is also a chance that this is just water leaking due to a blocked or broken condensation tube. Either way, you should call an HVAC contractor immediately.
- Strange smells – If you smell something pungent coming from your air conditioning vents, this may mean that your unit’s wire insulation has burnt out and you should invest in a new unit.
Have you had to ask “Where can I find AC replacement near me in Macon?” Look no further than Conditioned Air. Give us a call at (478) 787-6578 to schedule AC replacement in Macon or a surrounding area in Middle Georgia.
Schedule AC Replacement in Macon with Conditioned Air
Our team of HVAC contractors at Conditioned Air is dedicated to providing you with the best AC replacement service in Middle Georgia. We also offer AC repair, installation, and maintenance services. On every job, big or small, our teams work together to exceed your expectations. When it comes to HVAC services in Macon, GA and Middle Georgia, we’re the company to call.
Areas in Georgia that we serve include: Bonaire, Byron, Forsyth, Gray, Macon, Perry, and Warner Robins.
If you’re interested in scheduling AC replacement services in the Macon and Middle Georgia area, contact us online or give us a call at (478) 787-6578!