AC Repair in Macon & Middle Georgia
When your air conditioner malfunctions, you don’t want to wait until a technician “gets around” to helping you. At Conditioned Air, Inc., we offer 24-hour emergency AC repair services throughout the Middle Georgia area. As soon as you notice that your air conditioner isn’t working properly, give our HVAC contractors a call immediately. Having a functioning air conditioner is crucial to your comfort in the hot Georgia summers, and our goal is to have yours working again as soon as possible.
Have you asked yourself “Where can I find AC repair near me?” For expert AC repair in Macon and Middle Georgia, give Conditioned Air a call at (478) 787-6578 or contact us online!
Signs You Need AC Repair
Indicators that you need to schedule AC repair may not be as blatant as a complete breakdown. A few signs that your unit needs repair are:
- Warmer air – If even at full blast, the air coming from your vents is still warmer than it usually is, you should schedule AC repair in Macon.
- Lower airflow – If the airflow coming from your vents is weak, your air conditioner’s compressor may be failing. Walk into different rooms in your home and see if some are getting normal, cool air and others are not. If this is the case, there may be a problem with your ducts.
- Odd noises – Though many air conditioners make the familiar buzzing noise when they’re running, they only make grinding or squealing noises when they’re in need of repair. This indicates that there is something wrong inside your unit and if it goes unaddressed, it could lead to much more costly repairs.
- Strange smells – If you smell strange, foul smells from your vents, there is a chance that your air conditioner’s wire insulation has burnt out. As soon as you notice these smells, you should schedule AC repair immediately.
- Malfunctioning thermostat – If some areas of your home are very cold and others are still at a normal temperature, there’s a chance that there is a problem with your thermostat and not with your air conditioner. We recommend that you call in a technician as soon as possible to fix this problem.
- Leaks – Any kind of leak from your system is something that indicates a need for AC repair. If there’s water leaking from you unit, the drain that disposes of condensation is broken. If this is left unfixed, you may run into more serious problems in the future.
To schedule AC repair in the Macon and Middle Georgia area, give us a call now at (478) 787-6578.
Air Conditioning Repair Frequently Asked Questions
What should I check before calling for AC repairs?
Check breakers, filter, and float switch before calling a professional. Oftentimes, simple issues like a power outage or dead batteries in the thermostat may be the cause of your AC issues.
How often should the air conditioner filters be changed?
Our team recommends changing your AC filters monthly (or at least check them every month).
Should I turn the AC unit off or set it to a higher temperature when we are gone?
It is better to leave your AC unit at a higher temperature while you are gone. If you turn your system off, your system works harder when turned back on.
Why Choose Conditioned Air for AC Repair in Middle Georgia?
Our team of HVAC contractors at Conditioned Air is dedicated to providing you with the best AC repair in the Macon, Georgia area. We also offer AC maintenance, installation, and replacement services. On every job, big or small, our teams work together to exceed your expectations. When it comes to HVAC services in Macon, GA and Middle Georgia, we’re the company to call.
Areas in Georgia that we serve include Bonaire, Byron, Forsyth, Gray, Macon, Perry, and Warner Robins.
If you’re interested in scheduling AC repair in the Macon and Middle Georgia area, contact us online or give us a call at (478) 787-6578!